Thursday, May 29, 2008

London

5.30.08 - London - Leah and I spent the last three/four days in London, tooling around and meeting Living Earth people. On Tuesday we got up very, very early (actually only and hour earlier than expected at 7:45am) and went to Bristol Zoo to learn about the wildlife end of the project. It was a jaunt, but awesome. We got to see some gorillas and see the British country side on our two hour long train ride.

The last two evenings we've hung out with Rob, Leah's friend from home who works for the Discovery Channel. Here are a few pictures from us talking and having some beers on the Thames. Also, below are the results from my great laundry experiment. Not sure if my clothes are clean, but Leah definitely tried to teach me how to wash my clothes in a sink. It's a lot harder/taxing than I'd imagined. As a result I think I'll be wearing my clothes a good deal longer from now on, a least until I get laundromat land.

Until next time,

Will

Leah and Rob walking and talking about anthropology.

Nice backdrop.
Leah.
Laundry room.
My half-assed attempt at laundry.

No comments: