Friday, October 17, 2008

ALCS Game 5 - Awesomeness at Fenway

10.16.08 - Boston, Mass. - Awesome. Awesome. Awesome. Awesome.

Doesn't get old. I hate superlatives, but this was the best thing I've ever seen in person. I haven't seen a lot in person, but I have seen a few Beanpots, a Red Auerbach Tribute at the Garden and ALCS Game 7 in 2007 against the Indians. Be that as it may, this was awesome. Megan and I had the Sox for dead, legit printing photos for their lockers tomorrow as they pack up to go home, and then, MAGIC!

Alright, enough. Awesome. I'll say it again and again until 8 pm on Saturday. 

Awesome,

Will

You gotta believe. Also, You'll notice these photos are in reverse. Sorry to ruin the suspense.
Celebrate good times.
Drew rounds first after hitting the game winning walk-off.
Drew hits the game-winner.
Fumble! Misplay by Pena at first leads to Youkilis on second/winning run.
OMG! J.D. Drew just hit a home run to make it 7-6. 
Rally caps. 
Groundskeepers foto. At this point, I was cleaning up for the last four innings of me with the Boston Red Sox. I'm ok with the results though. 
9 and 9, OMG!

No comments: