Monday, August 31, 2009

Water Fountain Summer Days

08.16.09 - Boston, Mass. - I love this image, but I think the end of August means the end of the fascination with water fountain photos. Suffice to say, it didn't make the paper (but perhaps the portfolio?).

I went to the Rose Kennedy Greenway on my last Herald shift in search of a "hot" photo. I usually drive by the crowd of screaming children, possibly looking for a bigger challenge (I don't know why I hate myself either), and ignore it, but being the last day, I couldn't resist and came up with this gem.

I actually just missed (Will missing a photo? Impossible!) a great photo of a guy getting soaked in the fountain on accident.

C'est la vie.

Will

Ifeoma Linda Onyenwe, 7 of Lowell, plays in the Rose Kennedy Greenway fountain along Surface Rd. in downtown Boston on a day where temperatures hung in the low 90s.

1 comment:

vivy said...

Thats my little niece she is going to be a great model in the making...go girl keep it up.