Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Galicia Black Towers play the Lisbon Navigators

03.14.10 - Santiago de Compostela, Spain - It's been a slow few weeks for me photographically, but I did shoot another football game of the Galicia Black Towers as part of the photo story I'm working on. It was another tough loss to the Lisbon Navigators, 79-0. It was suggested to me that I try to attend a game against a different team (I saw their first game against Lisbon as well, a 50-6 affair) and I think I'll take them up on it.

Anyway, it was fun to see the prep work on the field in Santiago and afterwards I went out with them to a nearby Churrascaria in a much needed attempt at feeding out blood. I think all the wounds were erased when the licor cafe came out.

Exciting,

Will

QB David Siso is hit by a Navigator.
Pregame speech.
Learning how to run the sticks.
Makeshift goal posts.
Licor cafe makes everything better.

No comments: