Wednesday, May 5, 2010

More Black Towers Portraits

05.05.10 - A Coruña, Spain - I've been finishing up the portraits from the football story at various practices this past week. Still learning light, but I like the ideas.

Not sure I've mentioned this, but the teams practice in two different places and play in a third, so the fields are quite different. Their "facility" is the dirt field in Santiago and on Tuesday nights the members from A Coruña practice on city soccer fields near the Tower of Hercules.

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

Will

David "Presi."
Pati. Superfly. Jeje.
Coach Ricardo.
David Siso.
Running sprints.
I know, I know. Two panning pictures in two weeks. But I've been to three straight wind sprints practices and its starting to feel like Spring Training. Also, this one is better than the one from the other day.
A break at practice in Santiago.

No comments: