Sunday, September 29, 2013

Camping

06.08.13 - Plymouth, Wisconsin - Camping has become an essential part of my summers since I went to Boston University. In part because I feel a need to flee my urban environment and "get away from it all". Also because I'm addicted to REI and somehow I have to justify dropping my hard earned cash on titanium backpacking pots. 

The last two summers I've got up with Jonathan, Andy and Nelson (and friends) to Kettle Moraine State Park near Plymouth, Wisconsin. It's pretty, low key and given our foodie tendencies the food we make is pretty off the chain.

Best,

Will

Jonathan.

Andy and Cindy.

A wasp got into the car window on a trip to the store.

Grilled sangria courtesy of Food & Wine.

A man and his dog.

Waldron in downtown Plymouth, America's mural capital.

No comments: