Sunday, December 13, 2009

Gypsy One-Man-Band

12.02.09 - A Coruña, Spain - Two odd things happened outside my place the last two days, so I took pictures of them from my window to show how much of a recluse I've become.

Two guys were taking apart a scaffolding and to be honest, the way they were going about it, I thought they might fall, so naturally, I grabbed my camera.

The other happened the next day when a man who appeared to be gypsy pulled up in my block with his one man band cart (complete with keyboard, trumpet and sound system) and started playing something that sounded like klezmer music. Thankfully he stopped after about 30 minutes.

-Will

They were a lot higher at one point and the whole basket and poll they were on was shaking. They didn't seem worried though.

Seems like it takes talent to pull this off. Also, my section of houses is like a really awesome amphitheater, something I never considered until he struck up the beat-box.

No comments: