Sunday, December 13, 2009

Thanksgiving - Euro Style

11.28.09 - A Coruña, Spain - I made Thanksgiving dinner after I was gifted cream of mushroom soup and cranberry sauce and figured there wasn't anything else to do with it, so I might as well make dinner. It took about 6 hours to get everything together and make it from scratch, but gosh darnit, I made it happen and the sweet potato casserole was awesome. The turkey was in fact dry, but so be it. Also I had to fry onions for the green bean casserole and use colored marshmallows for the sweet potatoes, but it was good.

Filipa and Roisin came over to humor me and eat food they both agreed was a bit strange. I suppose it is. But that's America.

-Will


Róisín and Filipa



Sweet potato casserole. It tastes the same, I swear.

No comments: