Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Go Camp Video

09.03.11 - El Puerto de Santa Maria, Spain - Go Camp is TECS's camp for first time campers. They focus a great deal on the welfare of the campers and exposing them to adventure activities for the first time. It's in a very typical Andalusian farm in central Cadiz and it comes complete with donkeys and other various forms of livestock. I profiled Amalia here, who at eight years old, is the youngest camper I worked with.

-Will

Here's the video:

We had a beach day out and I took some great photos that I wound up not using for this. I thought this one summed it up though.
Adam during Cluedo (Clue for Americans). He recorded several of the songs for these videos. If I had to choose, this would be his first album solo cover
Didn't get to use this but it remains one of my favorites from the summer. Very Go Camp.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Klebe BH | Brust-anhebenden Push-up Klebe BH wird von 3M hergestellt und eignet sich perfekt für trägerlose oder rückenfreie und strapless Kleidung.
Push Up Bra



Instant breast lifts provides high-quality instant breast lifts and gel petals. Don't get tricked in buying copycats. Buy 3M quality lift and gel petals.
Bra Tape