Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Star Camp Video

09.05.11 - El Puerto de Santa Maria, Spain - This is the video for Star Camp, where TECS runs a "Guided Independence" program for older (13-18 year old) campers. It's famous for for being in a four star hotel in Sotogrande and offers campers off-site activities taught in English. I hung out with Javi from Madrid who learned padel his first week of camp.

It was one of the more difficult videos simply because the kids have a lot of free time and independence outside of the class. "Independence" is a difficult concept to visualize. However, difficult the filming, the hotel room and buffet made up for it. If I close my eyes, I can almost smell the breakfast spread. . . .

Let me know what you think.

-Will

Here it is:

Javi in class.
Padel practice.
An evening fashion show.

2 comments:

Javier said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Javier said...

Hi Will I'm the guy from Madrid Javier who participated in Camp Star thank you very much for the video I really liked, many greetings from Spain.
realessitios@gmail.com