Wednesday, September 14, 2011

TECS Summer Recap

08.27.11 - El Puerto de Santa Maria, Spain - I finished my TECS Summer Redux project and over the next few posts I'll post the videos and a few snapshots from each camp. To start, I thought it best to go with the general trailer/short/advert for TECS. It covers the best of all the camps and is a good intro for the whole project.

I want to say thanks again to everyone involved from the subjects and their families to TECS who put it all together to the drivers who got me from A to B. It was truly an awesome summer.

FYI, this one is the Spanish version, but I doubt you'll notice given that there is only one 3 second quote in Spanish. The rest of the videos will be the English version.

Let me know what you think.

Cheers,

Will


No comments: